COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF 6th September 2021
Cumulative number of registered recipients for vaccine: 53.6%
Cumulative number of 1st dose administered in Sabah: 1,702,329 doses
Cumulative number of 2nd dose administered in Sabah: 1,183,446 doses
Cumulative number who received Cansino: 42,129
Data extracted from: KENYATAAN MEDIA YB MENTERI KKTP 5-SEPTEMBER-2021
NATIONAL RECOVERY PLAN – PHASE 2 SOP (SABAH)
Tourism and Cultural
Standard Operating Procedures Brief
- Hotel and accommodation operations are PERMITTED for quarantine and isolation of workers of necessary services. Occupant need to be in their room at all time and ordering of food is by room service only.
- For domestic tourism purposes, hotel and accommodation operations are PERMITTED for customers within the same district, with condition that the customers and hotel / homestay employees has been fully vaccinated.
- The use of accommodation facilities such as gymnasium, swimming pool, dining halls, seminar rooms etc. are NOT ALLOWED.
- All tourism destinations and sites including in the rural areas are NOT ALLOWED to operate.
- All tourism activities are NOT ALLOWED to operate EXCEPT activities involving Travel Bubble with condition that the tourists, tour operators and hotel / homestay workers have been fully vaccinated and obtained approval from the Sabah State Disaster Management Committee (COVID-19).
- Swimming, kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling, sea walking, jet skiing and alike are allowed for those who have been fully vaccinated. Social distancing must be adhered to.
Data extracted from: https://command.sabah.gov.my/sop
Read our updated Sabah Advisory here.