Few words to associate with Mari Mari Sepanggar Island; turqoise, colorful and and white. Turqoise waters, colorful reefs and white sandy beach, that is!
It is just 10 minutes boat ride from Jesselton Point. This island is twice the size of Manukan Island but with less crowd. Not many know of this island and it is a perfect island for you should you want a more quiet or private visit.
List of activities to do around the island is:
Boats depart daily.
A visit to Mari Mari Sepanggar Island, you need to get a boat from Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and look for Traverse Tours counter. Just 10 minutes boat ride.
|DAY TRIP PACKAGES||TOUR PRICE
(One session guided boat snorkelling is included).
ADD ON: LEISURE DIVE (per dive)
|DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING||RM333.00|
|SEPANGGAR LEISURE FISHING
(1 session of 3 hours max.)
MIN. 04 PAX
|OPEN WATER COURSE||RM1,100.00|
|ADVANCE OPEN WATER||RM950.00|
- Return boat transfers, jetty fee, lunch and necessary equipment.
- Beach Towel, coffee, tea and drinking water.
- For diving courses, course manual and instructor are also included.
1) ALL rates are subject to 6% GST.
2) CHILD RATE (05 years - 11 years old) : RM30 off the above Adult rates.
3) Tours are EX JESSELTON POINT JETTY, KOTA KINABALU.
Traverse Tours Sdn Bhd
Jesselton Point Counter
Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal
Jalan Haji Mat Saman
88300, Kota Kinabalu
If you are a registered Tour & Travel Agent based in Sabah & are promoting this destination, let us know by filling up our Directory Form .