For beach lovers who opt for a more reclusive and less mainstream beach vacation, Kelambu Beach is the ultimate place to be.
Though less known, Kelambu Beach is indeed one of the best beaches in Sabah with its clear aquamarine sea and beautiful white sand engulfed by astounding verdant islands.
The inviting clear waters offer a variety of activities such as speed boating, water skiing, swimming, and snorkelling. The wonderful beach, on the other hand; is a perfect spot for family picnics, romantic strolls by the beach, seashells collecting or simply to enjoy a gorgeous sunset.
On the way to Kudat, be sure to make a detour to Kelambu Beach where you can sit back and delight in the beauty of nature’s best!
- Bunga Raya Island Resort & Spa, Kota Kinabalu (Capital City)
- Kapalai Island, Semporna
- Kiulu White Water Rafting, Tuaran
- Lankayan Island, Sandakan
- Layang-Layang Island, Kota Kinabalu (Capital City)
- Libaran Island, Sandakan
- Mabul Island, Semporna
- Marine Park, Labuan F.T
- Mataking Island, Semporna
- Mountain Torq Via Ferrata, Kundasang
- Outdoor Development Centre (ODEC), Kota Kinabalu (Capital City)
- Pulau Tiga "Survivor Island", Kuala Penyu
- Rumah Terbalik (Upside Down House), Tuaran
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform, Kota Kinabalu (Capital City)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, Kota Kinabalu (Capital City)
- Turtle Island Park, Sandakan
- Zip Borneo (Kiulu), Tuaran