Assistant Communications Manager (Communications & Content)
- To be able to write high engagement social media content and a variety of content marketing materials for both digital and print;
- The ability to proofread content for accuracy;
- Familiar with Social Media platforms (English and Chinese);
- The ability to understand the brand identity and have constant update on Tourism knowledge and current issues;
- To assist in managing crisis situations;
- To deal with enquiries from the public, press and related organizations; and
- To write speeches as of when required.
- Malaysian Citizen;
- Possess a diploma in relevant field from local universities or equivalent qualifications recognized by the government; or
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent qualifications recognized by the government;
- Credit in Bahasa Melayu (including pass in oral test) at SPM level or equivalent;
- At least three (3) years of working experience preferably in the Tourism Industry. Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply;
- Possess excellent leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, a team player and ability to work independently under challenging environment;
- Good command in verbal and written Bahasa Melayu, English, and Mandarin and ability to translate content to and from the said languages.
Position will be based in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
Completed Application Form together with all required documents to be returned to Sabah Tourism Board at address as per below:
Sabah Tourism Board
No. 51, Jalan Gaya
88000 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
(Attention: Corporate Services Unit)
Deadline for submission is on 16 August 2019 (Friday).
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and ONLY shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.