Share with us
Tell us your experiences.
Share your experiences with us so we can tell it to the world!
If you have travel experiences in Sabah that you would like to share to the world, we want to hear it! We’d publish your experiences for everyone to read.
What we are looking for.
Your travel experiences in Sabah.
We want to know the places you went and what you did during your holiday here. You may tell us whether you planned your travel yourself or had travel agents to assist you. We also want to know about the local foods you tried and the accommodation you stayed in as well.
What we publish.
We will publish articles of between 500 – 1,000 words, no shorter. Your story must be your own experience. You may submit original articles (still relevant) that you have previously published elsewhere. Please include photos/videos preferably from your own Instagram or from any other platforms that you may have which can easily be linked to.
We will be selective in our choice of content.
What we don’t publish.
We don’t publish infographics, plagiarized or syndicated content. We only accept genuine individual experiences and testimonies; not companies’ or agents’ advertorials or marketing pitch.
We encourage you to share your experiences which might mention certain agents or tour operators hired during your holiday trips. If you are in any way affiliated with, currently work for, represent, or otherwise incentivized for mentioning, please do not include them in the article.
We don’t publish article that is overly critical of individuals or companies; offensive or inaccurate.
What we offer in return.
- Backlink to your website
- Exposure to thousands of our readers
- You can use this opportunity to inspire people through words
How to submit.
You may email your article to comms(at)sabahtourism.com or to webmaster(at)sabahtourism.com.
We prefer Google Doc; but you may submit your article in HTML or Word Doc format. Images/videos full direct URL from your Instagram or other social platforms. If we love your article, we will respond to you through email.
Take a look at the basic terms and conditions for getting your work published on Sabah Tourism page.
Terms and Conditions for Writers or Authors.
- Submitted article must meet Sabah Tourism Board (STB) editorial standards and align with our content strategy
- STB retains the right to edit, update any article in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Plagiarized content will be deleted immediately. STB retains the right to remove any article from its website without the need to give any explanation to the writer/author.
- All views/opinions expressed in such articles will be solely those of the writer/author and NOT of the website/STB. The writer/author shall alone be responsible for any factual errors in his/her article. If such an error is established and proved beyond doubt, the writer/author will be given the opportunity to immediately rectify it. If he/she does not do so, STB retains the right to then delete the article.
- STB retains all rights to promote the article in any way it deems fit including announcing them on social networking sites or in any other form of advertisement or from any marketing platforms
- The writer/author will ensure that he/she has complied with all copyright issues pertaining to his/her article, for text, photographs, graphics and any other, before submitting it to this website.
- The writer/author is allowed to insert links in his/her article; and agreed that STB may include internal links within his/her article as well. In the interest of style, design and so on, the article may be styled in a particular manner, the guest writer/author should have no objection to it.